Tuesday, February 28, 2017
For those whose looking for adventure in Bali Island, when pub and clubs are getting bored, this consider extreme adventures. Climbing mount agung is one of the option, unite with the nature, spectacular view and smell the freshnes of the universe on the tallest point of Bali island 3,142 meters above the sea level. Mount agung is sacred and holy place for Hindhu Balinese and we belief the resting place of the god, deties, holy spirit and ancestors. Take the challenge ?
Some Tips to climb mount Agung from Besakih temple
7 Tips from us how to prepare for your Mount Agung sunrise trek
1. Wear comfortable shoes with a grip – We cannot stress enough on this point, especially the good grip.
2. A walking stick is helpful – We are not addressing ourselves here to the 70+ generation only. Many will find that a walking stick (if you have a good guide he might carve one for you from the bamboo in the jungle) is a pretty useful tool, especially when climbing up in the dark. It is very helpful when you start getting out of breath and you can lean on it.
3. Gloves – Bring some light gloves to protect your hands, because you will always touch something and notably during the descent you hold on to branches, anything really that gives you some balance. No need for anything fancy or expensive.
4. Clothing – You will go through different temperature changes and we suggest you wear clothes you can wear in layers and which are not too heavy. If you get some sweat absorbent clothes that would be even better, because when you start climbing you will sweat, but as soon as you sit down in the night for a break, it will be cooler and wearing sweaty t-shirts make it difficult to get warm again.
5. Food – Yes, you will be on your feet for many hours, but don’t bring too much food, it will just weigh you down when you have too much stuff in your rucksack. We realized that during the night climb we needed very little food. It is on the way back when you have your breakfast that you start getting hungry, but overall I would say, water, some isotonic drinks and something hot (especially when it is getting colder the higher you climb) are more important. Some energy bars are a good choice too.
6. Sunscreen – Wear some sunscreen, you will need it for the descent when the sun can be strong.
7. Get a good tour guide – Insist on having a knowledgeable guide who cares about your safety.
Mount Agung Climbing itinerary from Besakih Temple
- MOUNT AGUNG HIKING ITINERARY:
08.30 – 09.00 PM: pick up at your hotel, depend on where are you stay in Bali.
11:00 PM: Arrival at Besakih Temple starting point.
11:15 PM: Begin our trek to the summit and sunrise point.
06:00 AM: Arrival at the summit, where we witness the spectacular view and sunrise.
07:30 AM: Begin our descent to finishing point of our trek.
12:00 PM: Arrival at starting point and boarding car.
02:00 PM: Return arrival at your hotel.
(Approximate Hiking Time 12 Hours)
Pick up and return to your hotel by private air conditioned car.
Experiences private local guides English speaking.
Entrance Fee to Karangasem Area.
Drinking water, Coffee or tea & Breakfast.
Walking Stick & Headlamp
- PICK UP TIME:
Ubud : 09:30 PM Sanur : 09:00 PM
Kuta : 08:40 PM Nusa Dua : 08:40 PM
Legian: 08:40 PM Seminyak: 08:40 PM
- ACTIVITIES DETAIL:
Activity Level: High to Extreme.
Hiking Duration: 12 hours (up & down).
Temperature: 6 – 12° Celsius (At the summit).
Mount Agung Sunrise Trekking Experience
Experience the tallest volcano in Bali Island, once in life time experience and another achievement in life !
Courtesy from youtube :
Mount Agung Climbing from Besakih Temple detail
Sunday, February 26, 2017
Bali wood Slab is a unique kind of wood for home decoration, this wood is on demand for those whos like unusual design for home decoration, often natural shaped by nature, so its very rare and limited, one of its kind items. We are manufactur and supplier for this kind of art and home decoration, we have wide range of collection and size. Please contact us for appointment to visit our warehouse as our location is Off from the main road, but we assure you, our items are special the prices are amazing !
Bali wood slab for Dining Table
This is the common items and very special for your dining table, slab wood, size availabel for 1,00 Meter - 6,00 m lenght and width vary from 80 cm - 2,00 m or more dpends on availbility. Natural polished and natural cut will make your dining table the only one and special. you need one ? Please email us for current stock and wholesale prices at WA +6281338667808
Tamarind wood for Dining Table
Tamarind Wood Slab Dining Table made from one solid piece of Tamarind Wood that is handcrafted in Bali, Indonesia. All of our Tamarind Wood Dining Tables have a unique shape, size and finish. The slab lengths range from 1.5 - 4 meters long. The slabs thickness is 10cm. Please email us for current stock and wholesale prices at WA +6281338667808
Unique Natural Cutting Board
design is unique and will be not similar then others, we have plenty of these items for bulk order and special price contact us .
Bali wood slab warehouse
Feel free contacting us for site inspection, fast responce WA +6281338667808
Please check the warehouse video :
Friday, February 24, 2017
Entarnce Ticket at Besakih temple 2017 Valid from 1st march 2017
Besakih temple is the icon for temples in Bali island, known as the mother for all temple around bali island, even in Indonesia. This temple is amazing temple, based on the size and have very important role for hindu balinese people. Besakih temple become one of the most visit temple in Bali and the view also stunning.
Besakih temple entrance ticket IDR 60.000/person, this price will include following services
- Local guide during visiting besakih temple area
- Sarung and sash
- Local motor ride if necesary
This statement is issued for better guest experience during visiting the temple. For detail of the besakih tour during your holiday in bali you can contact us at WA +6281338667808 or visit our site www.bali-agung-tours.com our service highly regard on world travel forum Tripadvisor. We have won certificate of excellence for our service 2014,2015,2016 and more to come. Enjoy bali with us !
Besakih Entrance Ticket detail
Besakih Temple Overview
courtesy from youtube
Besakih Temple Tour
Inquiry for besakih temple tour, book at firstname.lastname@example.org or FAST RESPONSE WA+6281338667808 this tour program can combine with Tirtagangga water palace, virgin beach, Traditional Balinese Village or other places based on your wants and need, consultation. Contact us !