BALI SEAWALKER : Best Deal !
Bali Seawalker, Have you ever tried to walk on the ocean floor?. Seawalker Bali offers unique activities, walking on the ocean floor located in the Sanur beach. Live the adventure and unforgettable walk to the sea and enjoy the beautiful underwater environment with a special helmet that allows you to breathe under water as usual. This headset is specially designed special safety clothing and very comfortable, and children over 9 years with a minimum height of 130 cm is possible to wear a helmet. A safe and exciting underwater Walker Sea Adventure is a unique diving, offering the opportunity to observe the underwater world at a depth of 15 feet without certification and without wet hair. Participants marched on the bottom rather than swim while numerous exotic fish and marine life around them. Participants will have 30 minutes of real time underwater to a depth of 15 feet. A large window in full-face helmet offers a close view of incredible creatures Seawalker directly under the Wed You join an exciting vacation the most memorable Bali Wed Walker is on the beach of Sanur.
|BALI SEAWALKER||Published Rate||Our Rate||Discount|
|Adult ( minimum 2 participants )||IDR 1.235.000|| IDR 865.000
|Children ( 9 - 11 years old )||IDR 1.027.000|| IDR 719.000
Get this special 30% off plus free transfer from / to your hotel
Bali Seawalker Package Info :
- Hotel transfer service
- Transfer boat
- Mineral water
- 30 minutes Seawalker dive
- Meal and lunch
- Shower, locker, towel and booties
- International safety equipment
- Insurance ( Max US100.000 )
- Professional instructor
What to Bring
- Swim wear | Sunscreen | Change Clothes | Money ( To Buy a drink, underwater photo, etc) | Under water camera ( If you want to use your own underwater camera, make sure it's designed for at least 8 meters depth)
Guest with heart or lung problems, on medication, pregnant, with asthma or other respiratory ailments cannot dive. Guest with specific needs can also enjoy Bali Marine Walk as long as they can use both of their hands. Please contact us before make the reservation.
- Approximately 5 to 6 hours from pick up to drop off, and some times bellow schedule can be change or cancel depends on wind, weather and water condition.
|AREA||MORNING PICK UP||RETURN||AFTERNOON PICK UP||RETURN|
|Tanjung Benoa||07:30 - 07:45||13:00 - 13:30||10:00 - 10:15||15:30 -15:45|
|Nusa Dua, Jimbaran||07:45 - 08:00||13:00 - 13:30||10:15 - 10:30||15:30 -15:45|
|Kuta, Tuban||08:15 - 08:30||13:00 - 13:30||10:45 - 11:00||15:30 -15:45|
|Legian, Seminyak||08:30 - 08:45||13:00 - 13:30||11:00 - 11:15||15:30 -15:45|
|Sanur||09:00 - 09:15||13:00 - 13:30||11:30 - 11:45||15:30 -15:45|
|Ubud||08:00 - 08:15||13:00 - 13:30||10:30 - 10:45||15:30 -15:45|
INSTRUCTION AND PHOTO GALLERY
- After change into your swimsuit, then we going to Seawalker station by riding the transfer boat, it's only take 30 minutes from Sanur beach.
- In Seawalker station the staffs will explain some of the instruction and help to wearing the Seawalker equipment. Fresh air is constantly supplied from a hose to the helmet
- The instructor will help you go down the stairs to the bottom of the sea while seeing the wild fish surrounding you.
- You can enjoy 30 minutes dive in the bottom of the sea and breathe normally while you directly interaction with the sea life, The instructors will always accompany you during the activity
- Once the activities done we will going back to Sanur beach to change our clothes and enjoying lunch near the beach, after lunch the staffs will drop you back to the hotel
ANOTHER PROGRAM AVAILABLE BELOW :
TERM AND CONDITION
- Operator website here !
- Validity to 31 March 2018
- Our Special Price is only valid if the reservation made through this site www.bali-agung-tours.com
- Above rate is valid for reservation minimum 2 participants
- Reservation should be made minimum 2 days before the activities date, for reservation bellow 2 days from the activities date should be made by phone to our hotline at 0361 - 9381411 ( office hour) or e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org